Friday 16 September 2016

Jose Mourinho: This is why I left Wayne Rooney out of Man United squad for Feyenoord


Jose Mourinho: This is why I left Wayne Rooney out of Man United squad for Feyenoord
“I want him to be fresh for the next Premier League match and at the same time it's the kind of attacking position where I have a lot of solutions and where people are working hard to have a chance.
     “Wayne took it in a professional way, like the other ones. Valencia and Shaw didn't travel with the team. They all play in positions were I have other solutions where I prefer to have fresh players for this game and for the game at the weekend.
“We play at midday on Sunday, so I try to have a strong team here and a strong team, Sunday.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manchester United fans SLAM Paul Pogba after ’embarassing’ cameo against Sevilla

The Frenchman started the game on the bench but entered the pitch on the hour mark for Marouane Fellaini when the tie was still 0-0 on ...