Wednesday 31 August 2016

Manchester united

How can I explain LIFE, if you don't know
MANCHESTER UNITED..?
How can I explain MAGIC, if you have never
seen ERIC CANTONA play..?
How can I explain LOYALTY, if you haven't
see GARY NEVILLE PLAY..?
How can I explain POETRY, if you have
never seen ROY KEANE play..?
How can I explain FAITH, if you have never
believed until the last second in the final of
1999..?
How can I explain PRIDE, when you don't
know what lifting "20" Champions feel like..?
How can I explain PLEASURE, if you have
never Knocked LIVERPOOL off their
PERCH..?
How can I explain PAIN, if you don't know
what it feel like to loose the best Football
team on the Earth in a PLANE CRASH..?
How can I explain JOY, if you have never
seen Terry miss Penalty in the CHAMPIONS
LEAGUE Final..?
We are MANCHESTER UNITED, and we will
never DIE.

1 comment:

  1. Immediate Edge is an AI-based crypto exchanging programming that permits its clients to exchange Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Immediate Edge guarantees that you can undoubtedly procure gigantic benefits out of the crypto market.

    https://www.courierherald.com/national-marketplace/immediate-edge-review-uk-2021-update-scam-or-legit/

    ReplyDelete

Manchester United fans SLAM Paul Pogba after ’embarassing’ cameo against Sevilla

The Frenchman started the game on the bench but entered the pitch on the hour mark for Marouane Fellaini when the tie was still 0-0 on ...