Saturday 27 August 2016

Jesus has a message for you today



            Jesus has a message for you today. In Revelation 3:20, Jesus said, “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.”
When we hear this verse, we often think that it is speaking to the unsaved. But that’s not the case! In Revelation 3, the Bible is very clear – Jesus is speaking to HIS CHURCH. This passage reveals Christ calling to his own people!
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock."
That is God's passion for you. He is knocking, seeking you, calling you, inviting you.
          "If any man will hear my voice and open the door..."
That shows the response required from you. You must hear his voice and open the door.
“I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.”
That’s God’s promise to you. If you turn to him, he will turn to you. If you open to him, he will come in. If you draw near to him, he will draw near to you. If you abide in Him, he will abide with you.      

1 comment:

  1. Immediate Edge is an AI-based crypto exchanging programming that permits its clients to exchange Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Immediate Edge guarantees that you can undoubtedly procure gigantic benefits out of the crypto market.

    https://www.courierherald.com/national-marketplace/immediate-edge-review-uk-2021-update-scam-or-legit/

    ReplyDelete

Manchester United fans SLAM Paul Pogba after ’embarassing’ cameo against Sevilla

The Frenchman started the game on the bench but entered the pitch on the hour mark for Marouane Fellaini when the tie was still 0-0 on ...