Sunday 16 October 2016

Liverpool players before Clash with Manchester United

2014/2015 1st leg at Old Trafford...
GERRARD: we beat them last season at Old Trafford, so I'm fully sure we'll repeat it again. RESULT- MAN UNITED 3:0 LIVERPOOL.
2014/2015 2nd leg at Anfield.....
LALLANA: We lost woefully earlier at Old Trafford, but I'm sure this is a must win game for us to improve our Champions League hope.. RESULT- LIVERPOOL 1:2 MAN UNITED.
2015/2016 1st leg at anfield.
CLYNE: I haven't played against Man united in a Liverpool shirt, but we will accept nothing but winning because I want to beat my former teammates (Shaw/Scheiderlin). RESULT- MAN UNITED 3:1 LIVERPOOL.
2015/2016 2nd leg at Anfield.
K.Toure: We've lost 3 in a row against them, but we have a new manager and an improved team now, you can see our peformance against Man city (4:1) and Chelsea 3:1, so we're sure we will be the winning team after 90 mins. RESULT LIVERPOOL 0:1 MAN UNITED.
2016/2017 1st leg at Anfield.
MANE: I strongly believe in my team and our performance, so I'm sure we'll surely beat Man united. RESULT LIVERPOOL, MAN UNITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manchester United fans SLAM Paul Pogba after ’embarassing’ cameo against Sevilla

The Frenchman started the game on the bench but entered the pitch on the hour mark for Marouane Fellaini when the tie was still 0-0 on ...